[We are recruiting]
an Assistant Accountant.
Permanent position based in Ouagadougou/Burkina Faso.
Remuneration according to profile.
1- Missions of the position
Reporting to the Managing Director of BITEL GROUP, the Assistant Accountant's main tasks are to assist him/her in organising and steering the life of the company and to manage the company's basic general accounting operations.
2-Attributions of the position
The Assistant Accountant is particularly responsible for :
- Plan the DG's activities and manage his/her time,
- Assist him in the meetings he chairs,
- Handle phone calls;
- Handle mail ;
- Rédiger les correspondances du DG,
- Manage the premises and maintain them well;
- Follow and optimize the relationship with the different service providers (Social, Finance, HR, etc.) of the company;
- Manage telephony and IT ;
- Manage the company's partners.
- Take charge of the bookkeeping in connection with our accounting firm;
- Manage the budget
- Ensuring the cash management
- Manage the ordering of supplies
- Carry out the tax and social declarations in force in compliance with the rules
- Manage the petty cash fund
- Manage software licenses and the company's IT assets;
- Ensure the administrative management of the personnel,
- Manage customer invoicing,
- Maintain all dashboards and accounting records;
3- Skills required
- Have a perfect command of French and English,
- Mastering administrative writing,
- Good knowledge of executive secretarial management,
- Be comfortable in oral and written communication,
- Être disponible et accueillante,
- Be well groomed and physically well presented,
- Have a good knowledge of general accounting.
- She must be proficient in word processing, accounting, payroll and spreadsheet software.
- Be methodical and orderly.
4- Profile Wanted
Hold a Bac+2/3 in executive secretarial studies,
At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
5- Composition of the Application Form
Detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae.
6-Date and place of submission
Candidates interested in this offer are requested to send their application electronically to email@example.com
Are you interested in this position? Please contact us by sending an email with your CV and a few lines explaining your professional project to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reply to you at that time, by email or by phone, respecting the rules of confidentiality. See you soon.
🛑 Deadline: 12/31/2022